What. A. Year.
So much to cover and discuss…
In 2017 we managed to:
– Welcome our daughter Kira Renee Lee into our lives (I promise to post a blog post on the whole story of her arrival).
– Put our house on the market.
– Sold the first house Ali and I bought together 9 years ago. *tear*
– Moved into the in-laws and was homeless for 5 months.
– Found our new house and moved in October.
And we still managed to photographed a bunch of awesome peeps somewhere in between all that.
A HUGE thanks to Ray Prop, Sherry Lane, Jim Heine (who came into town specifically to back me up incase Ali went into labor), Katy Corea, Rebecca Allen and Sarah Bobikiewicz who backed us up in 2017. *hug*
Without further ado, I present you the silliness/behind the scene images from 2017.
Keith + Ali