And we move into the month of December… :)
What a way to kick the holiday month off! Loved shooting Katie and Adam’s wedding… why?
1) We were back at the beautiful St. Francis Xavier Church.
2) Finally were able to work with two of our good photography friends, Joel and Shannon Conner.
3) Got to walk around and shoot on SLU’s campus (Katie and Adam’s old stompin’ grounds).
4) First time working at the famous Windows on Washington event center.
5) For a December wedding, the weather ROCKED. It was warm enough to do some outdoor stuff. Thank you Mother Nature.
Team Lee covered Katie as she got ready in the morning (Ali did Katie’s makeup) while Team Conner covered Adam the boys before the heading to the church. Without a doubt, the day went by super fast… before we knew it, we were done. I guess time flies by when you are having fun. :)
Katie + Adam, thanks again for having us capture your wedding day.
Keith + Ali + Joel + Shannon