There are several reason why I loved doing this wedding…
– Beth (aka the bride) and Tony (aka the groom) were so chill and awesome to work with.
– The Hyatt Downtown St. Louis rocks. We had a fantastic view of the 4th of July festivities with the airshow in the background while the wedding party was getting ready.
– I got the opportunity to work with Katie Williams again who was the wedding planner for this event. Remember the Sarah and Chad Wedding I shot last year? Katie planned that wedding too and no detail gets overlooked when she’s in charge.
– I got to work with my wife again (Alison
Promaroli Lee) who did the makeup for Beth and the bridesmaids. She’s uber awesome but I might be bias.
– I got to work with Josh Hawkins again (who second shoots for me sometimes)… he tagged along and helped me out for a good part of the day. He makes my life easier and I love him for that.
– The wedding was filled with not only emotional love but family love. It felt like being at an awesome giant family reunion/party! Everyone was great to work with and the party ran strong until the end of the night.
– Despite the freakish downpour of rain, everyone remained in great spirits. After things cleared up in the evening, everyone went outside to enjoy the beautiful patio and view of the arch.
– Thanks to Alicia and Nelson over at Ruth’s Chris Steak House, we were able to get some great pictures in their wine room. The only downside to using their facility was having to work while smelling delicious steak on an empty stomach. I could have eaten my arm by the time we were finished taking pictures in the wine bar. Go and check em out for dinner sometime.
Oh, sorry for posting so many shots of the groomsmen getting ready. There was just so much awesomeness, I couldn’t just pick a few images to post. Congrats again Beth and Tony and thanks for letting me document your special day!